The GFWC International Outreach Community Service Program is designed to enable members to become better world citizens through advocacy, education, and action, which will, in turn, affect change in and for our global friends and their communities.
Program ideas are endless:
- Help children all over the world by funding life-saving vaccines.
- Participate in international cultural exchanges.
- Educate your club and community about major issues and challenges facing people in developing countries.
- Support the development of healthy and sustainable communities around the world.
- Ensure children have access to health, education, equality, and protection.
- Provide support and encourage growth and sustainability by donating gifts such as livestock to families in need.
- Educate members about United Nations programs concerning women and children.
- Promote legislation in support of human rights around the world.
- Provide members with direct service opportunities for persons in developing countries through our program partners.
Chairman of International Outreach Community Service Programs: Tara Prather
What’s going on . . .
Hosting the April general meeting
International Outreach will be hosting the April general meeting. Check back for information on this exciting meeting.